NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Content Editor Jobs, Communication Jobs, Rama Homes Jobs
We are seeking a motivated and savvy Content Editor to oversee our content publishing needs in a fast-paced work environment. Your primary duties will include content strategy, proofreading and editing, analyzing readership data, and developing our content strategy.
To excel in this role, you will have experience in developing and editing content, as well as excellent communication and organizational skills
- Manage twitter and Instagram pages
- Manage you tube displays for Rama Group of companies.
- Assist in Web Development and Web Mastering.
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Manage Google Display Networks
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind.
- Work with the graphic design team to ensure a user-friendly experience.
- Collaborate with co-workers and come up with fresh creative content ideas, keeping our audience in mind
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism/PR/Communication or related field
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the same capacity in a busy organization.
- Proven work experience as a Content editor.
- Good command of English language.
- Creative and can work under pressure
- A person who is able to multi task.
- Must be very neat and presentable
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CV to email@example.com. On or before 15h July 2019.