NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Senior Assistant Director, Corporate Communications Jobs, Communication Jobs, Public Relations Jobs, Journalism Jobs, MSEA Jobs
Ref. No: MSEA-36/7/2019
Job Grade MSEA 4
- Developing communication strategies;
- Coordinating the preparation of speeches, media briefs and newsletters;
- Developing corporate materials and branding;
- Providing media services;
- Coordinating the preparation and placement of radio and television infomercials;
- Preparing and organizing forums where policies, programmes and projects are propagated and promoted;
- Documenting the events through video, photography and press cuttings;
- And analyzing articles in the media pertaining to the Authority and making appropriate recommendations.
- Minimum experience of Eight (8) years working experience as a Public Communication officer in Public Service or in a comparable position, three (3) of which should be at middle level management;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Public Communication, Public Relations, Mass Communication, Journalism or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Public Communication, Public Relations, Mass Communication, Journalism or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Been registered as a member by the relevant professional Body;
- Have a strategic management course or an equivalent management course from a recognized institution
- Proficiency in computer application;
- Demonstrated professional ability, initiative and competence in organizing and directing work.
In addition, all prospective candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of leadership and integrity as set out in Chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya and attach the following documents to their applications:-
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission clearance Certificate (EACC)
- Kenya Revenue Authority Tax compliance Certificate (KRA)
- Higher Education Loans Board clearance Certificate(HELB)
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau
How to Apply
If you clearly believe that you to meet the criteria given above, please submit your sealed application letters with detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, 3 referees with their e-mail addresses and telephone contacts; quoting the Reference Number for the job being applied on both the envelop and the application letter.
All applications should either be sent through the post office or hand delivered or emailed to the Chief Executive Officer not later than 30th July, 2019.
The Chief Executive Officer
Micro and Small Enterprise Authority (MSEA)
Utalii House 10th Floor, Left wing
P.O. Box 48823-00100
MSEA is an equal opportunity employer .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form or failure to attach any of the stipulated documents shall lead to automatic disqualification