Credit Officer Jobs, Finance Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Responsible for Loans marketing and recruiting of customers, processing and disbursement of loans and ensure timely collection of the same to ensure healthy portfolio and a happy and satisfied customer base
- Responsible for Marketing of microfinance products and services
- Facilitate recruitment and registration of clients
- Facilitate recruitment and registration of groups
- Stimulate client training on organization policies, procedures and basic business skills, loans, savings, e.t.c.
- Ensure that all clients in groups contribute weekly savings and repay their loans on time
- Responsible to evaluate clients’ businesses and determine whether they are worth the amount applied for
- Responsible for client evaluations and loan processing.
- Responsible for maintaining a quality asset portfolio as per the company requirements
- Responsible for preparation and submissions of timely daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports as per the microfinance requirements to the respective Office Holders.
- Responsible for maintenance of records and valuables by ensuring that all the documents are filed and kept in a systematic manner for easier tracking & retrieval.
- Responsible for recording, verifying and assessing the chattels/Logbook offered for loans with assistance of the General Manager
- Ensure timely follow-up of defaulters and collection of arrears
- Responsible for record keeping for all clients e.g. savings, loan status etc.
- Ensure client retention through excellent customer service
- Be 24 years and above
- Must have at least a diploma in: Business Management, Business Administration, Sales and Marketing, co-operative management or its equivalent.
- Business related professional causes will be an added advantage.
- Have a Minimum of a C plain at KCSE
- Must have at least 2 years relevant experience.
- Must be competent in Microsoft Office.
- Must have a good conduct.
- Sales and Marketing Skills
- Report writing skills
- Litigation skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work independently and effectively under pressure and on strict deadlines.
- High integrity and professionalism
How to Apply
Interested candidates are required to send their applications with detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, professional qualifications, good conduct certificate, testimonials, day time telephone number, names and addresses of three professional referees to email@example.com. The applicants must indicate the position and job reference number as the subject of the email.