Customer Relations Assistant I Jobs, Customer Service Jobs, MSEA Jobs
Ref. No: MSEA-38/7/2019
Job Grade MSEA 8
Duties and responsibilities at this level will entail:-
- Maintaining daily record of visitors details;
- Taking charge of the reception desk;
- Maintaining good ambience in the reception area;
- Responding to visitors queries;
- Recording and confirming visitors appointments;
- Receiving, guiding and directing visitors to designated offices and areas;
- Issuing passes to visitors.
- Served in the grade of Customer Relations Assistant II for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Certificate in any of the following disciplines:- Customer Service, Public Relations, Communication, Management, Front Office or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in computer application skills from a recognized institution;
- Demonstrated professional competence as reflected in work performance and results.
In addition, all prospective candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of leadership and integrity as set out in Chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya and attach the following documents to their applications:-
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission clearance Certificate (EACC)
- Kenya Revenue Authority Tax compliance Certificate (KRA)
- Higher Education Loans Board clearance Certificate(HELB)
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau
How to Apply
If you clearly believe that you to meet the criteria given above, please submit your sealed application letters with detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, 3 referees with their e-mail addresses and telephone contacts; quoting the Reference Number for the job being applied on both the envelop and the application letter.
All applications should either be sent through the post office or hand delivered or emailed to the Chief Executive Officer not later than 30th July, 2019.
The Chief Executive Officer
Micro and Small Enterprise Authority (MSEA)
Utalii House 10th Floor, Left wing
P.O. Box 48823-00100
MSEA is an equal opportunity employer .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form or failure to attach any of the stipulated documents shall lead to automatic disqualification