HR Officer Jobs, HR Jobs, Kilimall Jobs
Who are we?
Kilimall is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. It was launched in July 2014 with the mission of becoming No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa, and has sites strategically distributed in the three countries namely: Kenya, Uganda and Nigeria.
Kilimall serves a retail-customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories designed to ensure optimum levels of convenience and customer satisfaction with the retail process; order delivery-tracking, dedicated customer service support and many other premium services.
We are looking for a driven Human Resource Intern to join our team
- Coordinate staff recruitment and selection process in order to ensure a timely organized and comprehensive procedure is used to hire staff.
- Manage all administrative functions including leave scheduling and time and attendance
- Manage investigations an all disciplinary and grievances in lin with the Kenyan Labour laws
- Develop and implement an induction and orientation program for all new employees
- Lead employee recreation and recognition progrms
- Payroll administration in a timely manner
- Maintain and update employee files and records from time to time
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
- Minimum of Bachelors Degree in Human Resource Management
- Minimum of 3 years experience as a HR Officer
- Member of the Institute of Human Resource Management
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Knowledge of Labour Laws and industrial Relations
- Good communication and listening skills
- A self starter
How to Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements?
Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to email@example.com
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.