Human Capital and Administration Division Industrial Attachments, Industrial Attachments in Kenya, KASNEB Jobs
KASNEB invites applications from youths between the ages of 21 years to 35 years for industrial attachment/internship opportunities for the financial year 2019/2020.
The objective of the KASNEB Youth Internship/Industrial attachment programme is to provide the youth with an opportunity for on-the job experience and to develop their ability to successfully take up employment opportunities in both public and private sectors.
KASNEB intends to engage twenty eight (28) youths for skills transfer through internship/attachment for the period July 2019 to June 2020. Suitably qualified and interested candidates from universities and colleges are hereby invited to apply for the above opportunities. Successful candidates will be placed in the following
Divisions/Units on a need basis for a period of three (3) months:
- Application Letter.
- Recommendation letter from the training institution.
- Copy of valid student ID.
- Copies of academic/professional qualifications transcripts.
- Copy of National Identification card.
- Personal accident insurance cover for personal risks lasting for at least three (3) months.
- Medical insurance cover by the National Hospital Insurance (NHIF) or any other reputable medical insurance firm.
- Copy of Birth Certificate.
- Copy of PIN certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible persons should download and complete the Application for Internship/Attachment Form from the KASNEB website (www.kasneb.or.ke) and thereafter submit the completed form together with your application letter and copies of relevant certificates in Portable Document Format (PDF) to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to be received on or before 26 July 2019.
NB: The application letter should be addressed to:
Secretary/Chief Executive Officer
P.O Box 41362-00100
- KASNEB WILL NOT offer employment after completion of the internship/attachment programme.
- Incomplete applications WILL NOT be considered.
- Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
KASNEB is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate applicants on the basis of their ethnic background, sex, religion, disability, HIV status or marital status yet is attentive to gender, regional and ethnic balance.