Human Resource Manager Jobs, HR Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi, Alternate Doors Jobs
Our Client in the FMCG industry is currently looking to hire a Human Resource Manager.
The Human Resources Manager manages all aspects of the department including but not limited to development of Human Resource Policy, Employee Recruitment, Selection, Induction, Training, Employee Welfare, Performance Appraisal, Leave Management, Discipline.
- Manage and monitor activities of all employees in the the company, making sure they adhere the standards of excellence and to the guidelines set in the employee handbook, company policies and procedures
- Working with various departments, assisting business heads to understand and implement policies and procedures
- Recruiting staff, which involves developing job descriptions, preparing job adverts, shortlisting, interviewing and selecting candidates
- Prepare reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism, employee turnover and low morale among the workforce
- Planning and delivering training – including inductions for new staff
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures.
- Implementing performance management, absence management, and training and development processes
- Monitor staff performance through conducting performance appraisals and giving feedback.
- Preparing staff handbooks, maintaining employee records and Prepare staff and tenant contracts and advise management accordingly.
- Analyzing training needs in conjunction with business heads;
- Drafting and/or revising various documents of legal nature, ensuring in particular-that obligations stemming from legislation and regulations currently in force are complied with
- Provide information and assistance to staff, supervisors and advise on human resource and work related issues.
- Monitor scheduled absences such as leave or travel and coordinate actions to ensure the staff absence has been adequately covered off to ensure continuity of Services.
- Develop and implement a human resources plan and personnel management policies and procedures
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization
- Work with unions where need be
- Any other duties assigned
- Must have a degree or a Higher diploma in Human Resource Management and also a member of IHRM
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience as a HR Manager
- Demonstrated experience in HR Operations management, Human Resource programs and HR legal compliance requirements
- Excellent knowledge in labor and business law
- Proficiency in Human Resource Information Systems
- Good understanding of business processes and controls to manage information, guide personnel, and facilitate decision-making
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
How to Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com