Human Resources Internships, HR Jobs, African Wildlife Foundation Jobs
The Human Resources Intern carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: Recruitment, Orientation, Contract management, Filing and benefits management. This position will report to Human Resources Assistant
- Assist with Longlisting
- Assist in the coordination of Interviews
- Conduct reference checks on successful candidates and send regrets to unsuccessful ones
- Assist in preparing orientation schedules for new staff and ensure that the facilitators are notified before the staff joins.
- Update the contract status tracker and notify the supervisor of contracts that are due to expire three months in advance.
- Open files for new staff within two days of their reporting and ensure that all documents have been filed.
- Carry out an audit of all staff files and ensure that they are complete with all the necessary documentation (Contracts, CV& certificates, appraisal forms, Bio data forms, new staff Information forms etc.)
- Assist with the scanning of documents to be filed in the shared drive.
- Assist in the printing of documents to be filled employee files in the HR Archive room.
- Update the pension scheme eligibility tracker and notify the supervisor when a staff is due for enrollment or due for contribution percentage increase.
- Any other relevant duties as may be required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher Diploma in Human Resources Management
- At least 6 Months experience in a similar position
- Excellent organizational skills: able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Strong Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite, familiarity with HRIS systems or ability to learn.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Team oriented, flexible, and adaptable, with A positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Ability to manage sensitive and confidential matters with the highest level of professionalism.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send a cover letter, your detailed CV as a single PDF document indicating daytime telephone numbers, address and names of three referees with the Job Title in the subject line. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Closing Date: July 24, 2019