Information Officer III Jobs, Journalism Jobs, Film production Jobs, Mass Communication Jobs, County Government Jobs, Murang’a County Jobs
Job Group ‘H’
- Gathering news;
- Verifying authenticity of news;
- Initial editing and dispatching news and features to the media houses.
- Sourcing relevant information in hard or electronic format
- Classifying and storing information for ease of access and retrieval
- Answering information-related queries from within the organization and from the public where appropriate
- Advertising the service internally and externally.
- Kenya Certificate of Education (KCSE) with a minimum of C+ in English or Kiswahili;
- Diploma in any of the following disciplines: – Journalism, Film production, Mass Communication, Internal Relations, Communication Studies or any other approved equivalent qualifications from a recognized Institution;
- Certificate in computer applications
Salary and benefits: As per the guidelines provided by the Salaries and Remuneration Commission.
How to Apply
Application forms and details of the vacancies can be accessed HERE. Applications should be submitted to the Public Service Board Offices located within the County Governor’s office, Murang’a on or before close of business on 26th July 2019 clearly indicating the position applied for on the envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52 – 10200
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.