Internal Audit Manager Jobs, Audit Jobs, KBC Jobs
RE: AUD/01/07/2019: SS BE 1
Reporting to the Managing Director with a dotted functional line to the Audit Committee of the Board, the Internal Audit Manager will be responsible for evaluating business practices, compliance with policies, procedures, systems of control, and supervision and co-ordination of the Internal Audit function in the Corporation.
Three (3) years contract of employment renewable subject to good performance output.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate.
- Formulating and executing annual audit work plans
- Issuing on a timely basis, periodic Audit reports to the Audit Committee of the Board and Management, and following up on implementation of audit recommendations
- Evaluating the soundness, adequacy, effectiveness and maintenance of: –
(a) Internal Controls,
(b) Management Policies,
(c) Information Systems,
(d) Accounting Procedures,
(e) Regulations and Systems,
(f) Audit Procedures, guidelines and Techniques
- Evaluating the reliability and integrity of accounting, financial and operating information
- Evaluating Information, Communication and Technology (ICT) systems and computer operations
- Serving as Secretary to Audit Committee of the Board
- Maintenance of high auditing standards
- Responsible for the overall discipline, performance appraisal, development and supervision of staff in the Internal Audit Unit
- Assigning and supervising operational as well as investigative audits
- Liaising with External Auditors to achieve a comprehensive audit of the Corporation activities
- Overseeing efficient and effective utilization of the Audit Unit budget.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Economics from a recognized University
- A Master’s degree (MBA / MSc in Finance /Accounting or its equivalent) from a recognized University will be an added advantage.
- CPA (K) / ACCA or any other recognized equivalent professional qualification
- CISA / CIA qualification will be an added advantage
- Computer proficiency
- Must be a registered member of ICPAK or Institute of Internal Auditors.
- At least seven (7) years working experience with five (5) of which must be at management level with a reputable organization
- Have good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Auditing, investigative, leadership and report writing skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria must submit a detailed updated CV; copies of relevant certificates/testimonials; national identity card/passport; application/cover letter demonstrating how they qualify for the relevant position; and names /contact information & email addresses of three (3) referees familiar with your qualifications, work experience, competence, character and integrity.
Applications addressed to the undersigned must be received on or before 30th July, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.Those who had applied earlier for the re-advertised positions need not re-apply.
‘’KBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and gender equity within the organization’’.
KENYA BROADCASTING CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 30456-00100