Marketing & Communication Officer Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Communication Jobs, Kenya Power Pension Fund Jobs
Reports to CEO & Trust Secretary
Purpose of the job
The Marketing & Communication Officer is responsible for providing marketing support, promoting brand visibility, strategic market intelligence, corporate social responsibility, internal communication and public relations.
- Lead the development and implementation of the Fund’s marketing strategy ensuring alignment to the overall business plan to sustain growth and investment returns.
- Develop and manage internal marketing communication systems on products and services.
- Perform market studies to generate market information that support strategic and tactical decisions for the Fund.
- Coordinate all activities of product development and enhancement to support quality of products and services.
- Coordinate all activities to establish effective market segmentation for products and services.
- Develop and manage external marketing communication systems on of the Fund’s capabilities and corporate activities.
- Develop robust media campaigns that will positively profile the Fund among key publics.
- Coordinate media monitoring activities and prepare a monthly report on coverage received.
- Ensure corporate events are well publicized and well covered in the media and internally.
- Continuously monitor the corporate website and other online media and ensure that information uploaded is accurate and projects a positive image.
- Responsible for overseeing all the branding aspects of the Fund and production of the internal and external newsletters.
- Develop and implement a corporate communications strategy and an internal communications plan.
- Foster positive community relations through various initiatives and CSR programs and coordinate special corporate events.
- Bachelor Degree in Commerce, Marketing, Communication or Business Management from a recognized university.
- Registered Member of relevant professional body.
- Five (5) years’ working experience in Marketing, Sales, Public Relations or Communication.
- Marketing and Communication experience and knowledge of current best practices and trends.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Kiswahili.
- Strong Writing and Editorial skills, Event planning and management skills
- Creativity and innovation skills.
- Established media relationships with a track record of securing high-quality press coverage.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Good customer relationship management and presentation skills
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
- Risk awareness and focus – demonstrate understanding of risk management practices, standards and regulatory requirements.
How to Apply
Applications should be submitted through e mail to: email@example.com to be received not later than Tuesday 13th August 2019.
In addition, please attach your Curriculum Vitae that contains details of your qualifications, experience and positions held relevant to the roles.
Also attach copies of certificates and other relevant testimonials and clearly indicate current and expected gross pay.
Include your telephone numbers, e mail address, names and addresses of three (3) professional referees. Successful applicants will be required to undergo corruption and security background vetting in accordance with KRA and Government procedures.
Canvassing will lead to disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.