Marketing, Communication & PR Internships, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Communication Jobs, AfricarTrack Jobs
AfricarTrack International Ltd is a Personal Vehicle Tracking and Fleet Management Solutions provider. We also provide Asset Tracking and Stolen Vehicle Recovery Tools. This is an award winning company having won COMESA
Innovation Awards 2015 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia during the AU Head of
States Summit and African Achievers Awards 2015 in Sandton, South
Therefore, we are currently seeking TWO (2) experienced and professional Marketing, Communications and PR Interns to join our Sales and Marketing team as an intern for 3 months with a possibility of extension of contract.
- Handling communications from potential and existing clients.
- Generate new business and use existing network in the industry
- Achieving sales targets on monthly basis
- Identify new sales opportunities within existing accounts
- Delivering sales presentations to new customers
- Attending customer meetings
- Maintaining and expanding relationships with existing customers
- Follow up of sales leads and closing the deal
- Managing a portfolio of accounts
- Interact and coordinate with the sales team and other staff members in other departments
- Completing all the administrative sales work as required
- Preparing and submitting timely weekly and monthly sales reports
- Degree/Diploma in business or related field
- Work on commissions based for the first one month
- Result-oriented with ability to work under strict deadlines and meet sales targets
- A high sales drive and a strong will to succeed
- Mature, confident, articulate and with strong communication skills
AfricarTrack International Ltd is an equal opportunity employer.
How To Apply
Send an application COVER EMAIL and CV to email@example.com.
The subject of your email should be: APPLICATION FOR MARKETING AND CPR INTERNSHIP NAIROBI, 2019.
State your current area of residence (Preferably ).
Any previous employer(s) and their contacts.
Whether you are currently working or not (However, this is not a requirement for employment as the position targets those working and those not currently employed).
Your education history.
Closing date of this application is 15th/July/2019.
AfricarTrack International Ltd will only contact candidates that will be selected for interviews.