Medical Equipment Sales Consultant Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Sheer Logic Jobs
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Medical Equipment Sales Consultants Position for one of our clients.
Our client provides superior medical equipment for safe patient handling and hygiene, medical beds and Therapeutic Support Systems™, wound healing, DVT prevention, disinfection and diagnostics.
We are currently looking for a Sales Consultant to work within and support the rest of Africa (Outside RSA and Lesotho) Sales structure.
- Maintain and develop existing distributor / key-accounts through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff and management team.
- Plan and carry out direct sales activities to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
- Implement consistent marketing strategy plan with overall aims and requirements of our client
- Set customer performance benchmarking against agreed targets and budgets KPI’s.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries from the area.
- Negotiate contracts and L/C to enable effective trading, operations and customer/supplier relations.
- Manage Account Receivables.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Carry out market intelligence, competitor and customer surveys.
- Provide product training and develop relevant knowledge and skills.
- Launching of new products into the market.
- Medical device experience;
- 5 years’ experience in Sales or Key Account Management, with successful sales history and achievements in Sub Sahara Africa;
- Distributor Management Experience;
- Results driven with high energy levels;
- High level of responsibility and accountability needed in terms of achieving sales targets;
- Travelling frequently (60%)
- Business management / Product Management experience
How to Apply
Send your CV to https://sheerlogicltd.com/browse-jobs/