Nursing Officer Jobs, Nursing Jobs, Medical Jobs, PSC Jobs
Four (4) Posts
Basic Salary Scale: Ksh. 37,070 – Ksh. 49,950 p.m.
Job Group ‘K’
Three (3) years contract (Renewable subject to satisfactory performance)
- Bachelor’s degree in either Nursing or Midwifery from a university recognized in Kenya;
- Registration Certificate issued by the Nursing Council of Kenya; and
- Valid practicing license from the Nursing Council of Kenya.
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a senior officer.
- Providing holistic care by carrying out risk identification and assessment;
- Performing a comprehensive physical examination within various settings;
- Assessing, formulating, planning and implementing evidence-based nursing care;
- Creating and maintaining a safe nursing care environment for client/patient;
- Collaborating and maintaining effective working relationships among interdisciplinary teams to support client/patient and their families;
- Conducting community health risk assessment and providing outcome-based interventions; documenting interventions and nursing outcomes;
- Participating in quality improvement and quality assurance procedures; and
- Diagnosing common health conditions and recommending necessary interventions
How to Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications as follows:
Online through the Commission website www.publicservice.go.ke or job portal www.psckjobs.go.ke
By completing ONE PSC 2 (Revised 2016) application form. The form may be downloaded from the Commission’s websites.
Completed applications should be sent or delivered to:
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
P.O. BOX 30095 – 00100
- Candidates should NOT attach any documents to the application form. ALL the details requested in the advertisement should be filled on the form. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution -Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
Applications should reach the Commission on or before 16th July 2019 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time)