NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Registered Nurse Jobs, Nursing Jobs, Lang’ata Hospital Jobs
The Nurse is the key person in patient care and facility Patients’ Management in Collaboration with other Hospital Healthcare personnel.
You will assist the Hospital Matron and the unit in charge to execute the Nursing Services, Establish and Supervise Quality Patient Care and Professional development of staff and Healthcare Assistants (HCA).
Following the Nursing working schedules and protocols, you are expected to work 48 hours in a week or 192 hours in a month.
- Must be conversant and committed to the philosophy and objectives of the Nursing Services.
- Participate in planning patient care, Implementation, and Documentation of patient’s care services in the Nursing Cardex.
- Ensure that Patients Nursing Care is carried out Using Nursing Process (Assessment, Diagnosis, Implementation and evaluation (ADIE).
- Establish and Maintain a Good and Compassionate Working Environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to Patients, Their Families, Relatives and Friends and creating an interpersonal Relationships with them and fellow workers.
- Responsible for Administration of Patients Medications, and interpretation of Doctors Instructions. You are also a custodian of the Dangerous Drug Act (DDA).
- Ensure proper Use and Maintenance of Both Medical and Surgical Supplies and Equipments.
- Assist in Staff professional development programs for both Old and New Staffs
- Participate in patient education on their conditions and management.
- Deputize the Charge sister as necessary.
- Maintain patients’ records and document all reports as required.
- In-charge of Patients’ Health care Needs and resolve patients’ problems and needs by utilizing multi – disciplinary team strategies.
- To ensure quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards and following hospital and nursing division’s philosophies and standards of care set by nursing council of Kenya.
- To maintain safe and clean working environment for other staffs by complying with procedures, rules and regulations according to Hospital Polices and Guidelines.
- To protect patients and employees by adhering to infection control protocols and ensuring medication administration and storage procedures are followed.
- Must be a Kenya Registered Community Health Nurse
- Diploma in Nursing from any recognized Nursing institution or its equivalent and be registered and Certified by the nursing council of Kenya.
- Possess a Valid license from the Nursing council of Kenya Certificate of Good Conduct.
Periodic Duties & Documentation
- Participate in Continuous Medical Education Programs.
- Participate in Hospital Outreach Services and Programs
- Attend Committee Meetings as assigned.
- Assist in Managing the ward in consultation with the Charge Sister.
- Co-ordinate and conduct Community Immunization Programs and Well-Child Clinics.
- Ensure Continuity of Nursing care of Patients at all times.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send in their application to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 12th July,2019.