Retail Sales Assistant Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Stratostaff Jobs
Our client, a reputable banking institution is seeking to recruit Retail Sales Assistants for various retail branches across the country to be based in: Nairobi, Mombasa,Ukunda,Thika, Meru,Kisii,Kisumu, Kericho, Narok, Kakamega, Bungoma, Eldoret, Meru, Rongai & Kitengela.
- The role holder will drive branch new business acquisition through active hunting for new accounts and cross selling additional accounts to existing customers, enrolling new and existing account holders on E-channels, and activation of inactive and unfunded accounts.
- The role is 65% field based and 35% office.
- Progression can be into Retail officer, other sales roles or into related employment areas in the bank.
- The role reports to Branch Managers.
- Business degree from a recognized university (with preference in finance, Economics and Marketing) or Diploma in Banking from a recognized institution (Preferably Kenya School of Monetary Studies or Kenya Bankers)
- Less than 25 years
- Relevant experience gained in any commercial area involving contact with customers or the general public will be an added advantage
- Organizing sales visits for their leads and leads generated by other branch staff.
- Calling customers to activate their accounts
- Calling existing customers to enroll them on E Channels.
- Demonstrating and presenting banks products
- Establishing new business
- Attending activations, trade exhibitions, conferences to promote the banks product.
- Achieve monthly or annual sales targets.
- Attending branch meetings.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Commercial awareness
- IT skills
- Numerical skills
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com by 13th July 2019. Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer.