Sales Administrator Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Sheer Logic Jobs
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for Sales Administrator position for one of our clients.
Duration: 4 Months – Reliever
Area 1: Order Generation
- Actively engage distributors in liaison with the sales team for orders based on the distributors stocks and stock availability
- Receive the order via mail and fill it in the sage system to generate an order
- Key in customer orders in an accurate and timely
- Ensure delivery turnaround time of 24 hours for customer
- Advice customers on stock-outs, promotions and new products with the aim of influencing
- Prepare daily consolidated sales, out of stock, daily sales
- Ensure all the customers’ orders are fully processed, dispatched and
- Ensuring customers cheques are deposited as per dates written on cheque and share a tracking report on weekly
- Delivery trucks utilization management and
Area 2: Order Processing & Charging
- Liaise with the Credit Controller to confirm the credit status of customers for all credit
- Monitoring and seeking approval for administering the issuance of Credit/Debit Notes as appropriate.
- Prepare daily consolidated sales, out of stock, daily sales tracking and accounts statement reports
- Accurately charge orders in duly approved customer accounts and forward for
- Preparing proforma
- Processing invoices once the goods are removed from the
Area 3: Handling Good Returns
- Capture Good returns and follow up with QSHE for
- Ensure the credit notes are processed and issued to the
- Inform the customer once the process of returns is
- Sensitize our customers on goods return policy and
Area 4: Customer Care
- Receive, address or route any customer queries appropriately.
- A minimum of a Diploma in a business
- Partial (Level II) Professional qualification in Finance or
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar
- Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP FMCG industry.
- Interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with and manage customer expectations.
- Good knowledge of products
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Relationships and working contacts
How To Apply
If you believe your career objectives match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed C.V stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 17th July 2019 to the Sheer Logic Management Consultants E- Mail email@example.com clearly marking – “SALES ADMINISTATOR”.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Our Client is an Equal opportunity employer