Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Stratostaff Jobs
Our client, an investment company in properties with their main focus on purpose built Student accommodation with the most conducive environment; amenities and services, seeks to recruit Sales Executives based in Nairobi Kenya.
The purpose of this job is to support efforts towards maximum occupancy of the Residences.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university (with preference in sales and Marketing) or Diploma in sales and marketing.
- Work experience in any commercial area involving contact with customers or the general public will be an added advantage.
- A proven record in the delivery of business targets.
- Representing the brand within the expected parameters of behaviour whilst being both in the internal and external work environment.
- Analysing the target market and creating a plan for engaging core customers.
- Face to face sales and telemarketing to ensure that KPA’s are achieved and the residence is full in the allotted timescale.
- Creating a database of hot, warm and cold contacts to sell rooms to new tenants through customer calls, arranging visits and closing the deal.
- Ask pertinent questions to understand prospects’ requirements and market company to meet their needs.
- Maintaining a list of potential leads and associated follow ups ensuring sales targets are achieved.
- Understanding and talking confidently on the key touch points to provide information about the rooms, pricing and presenting their benefits.
- Contact prospects in response to correspondence or feedback.
- Offer superior customer service by making information readily available.
- Follow up to ensure finalization of online bookings and lease contracts.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the residence and pricing.
- Submit daily reports to your supervisor.
- Performing any other duties assigned.
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Able to work within strict deadlines
- Proactive and possesses a forward thinking strategic attitude
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Proficient user of Microsoft office and associated products
- Strong customer service skills
- Persistent and results oriented
- Team player
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com by 12th July 2019.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer