Sales & Marketing Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Ndumberi Dairy Jobs
We are looking of an experienced sales and marketing executive with a strategic vision to join our growing organization. In this position, you will work to develop marketing strategies and campaigns to increase company revenue and grow product awareness.
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plan, sales plan, and forecast to achieve strategic plans of the society.
- Plans and Oversees advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media and direct mails.
- Develops and Recommends product positioning, packaging and pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market share.
- Ensure effective control of marketing results and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of marketing objectives falls within the designated budget.
- Oversees and evaluates market research and adjust marketing strategy to meet the changing market and competitive conditions.
- Prepares and presents quarterly the marketing and sales activity to the management
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
- Prepares period sales report showing sales volume, potential sales and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyses sales performance against programs, goals, and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Manage the company’s external communication including electronic and media communication
- Benchmark and understand market best practices and manage customer service standards
- Good understanding of marketing concepts, brand positioning and market segmentation.
- Exceptional skills in communication– written and verbal, planning and organization
- Ability to think laterally in the Company and offer creative marketing solutions
- Good negotiation, persuasive and analytical skills
- Stress tolerance & ability to respect set deadlines
- Thorough knowledge of all aspect of sales and marketing in FMCG.
Key Performance Indicators
- Sales revenue
- Sales volume
- Scores in respective routes
- Order fulfillment vs order generation rates.
- Percentage of orders
- Degree in sales and marketing or related field
- Valid BCE driving license with at least 3 years driving experience
- Relevant professional body qualifications is a strong advantage
- 3Experience in FMCG preferably milk companies
- Computer literate and excellent presentation skills
How To Apply
If you meet these qualifications, send your Cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com by 2nd August 2019. Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted