Software Developer Jobs, ICT Jobs, MUST Jobs
GRADE 8 – MUST/ADM/06/19
- Customize the ERP System functions as per the user requirements.
- Working with ERP consultant and external service providers to integrate the ERP with other systems.
- Customize required reports in the system.
- Enhance existing modules to meet user requirements.
- Interpret user requirements into logical functions.
- Analyze user requirements and advice on the required logical structures.
- Writing documentation and operating manuals.
- Testing and modifying systems to ensure that they operate reliably.
- Fault finding, diagnosing and fixing bugs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology/Computer Science.
- Over three (3) years’ experience working as a developer with Ms. Dynamics Navision.
- Strong Dynamics NAV Development experience, need to be an expert in C/AL C/Side programming.
- Experience with Dynamics NAV 2013 R2 or other recent versions.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work within teams or independently.
- Experience in .NET and SQL development.
A competitive remuneration will be paid in accordance with the Meru University of Science and Technology Terms and Conditions of service.
How to apply
- Applications should be accompanied by a detailed curriculum vitae and certified copies of relevant academic and professional certificates, national identity card or passport, testimonials, copies of certificates, e-mail addresses and telephone contacts and any other relevant supporting documents.
- Applicants must also submit valid clearances from the following bodies;
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (Certificate of Good Conduct)
- Registered Credit Reference Bureau
- They should also provide names, telephone numbers and contact addresses of three referees.
- Ten (10) copies of the application and referees’ confidential reports on the applicants’ suitability for the post should be sent via registered mail or courier “marked with the reference number on the left hand corner of the envelope” to the under-signed to be received on or before 22nd July, 2019 by 5:00 p.m.
- Applicants are also required to fill a job application summary form availed in the MUST website, send a soft copy to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach a hard copy to the application. (Compulsory)
- Applicants with foreign earned qualifications should have their certificates certified by the Commission for University Education.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Meru University of Science and Technology is an equal opportunity employer. Women, marginalized and persons with disability are encouraged to apply.
The Vice Chancellor
Meru University of Science and Technology
P.O. Box 972-60200