Store Keeper Jobs, Stores Jobs, Procurement Jobs, Supply Chain Jobs, Kisii National Polytechnic Jobs
Job Group KP 7
Reports To: Procurement Officer
This position is responsible for providing support in the management of store operations.
- Attend to store enquiries to ensure user departments are well informed of available stock and the corresponding stock levels to support efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of service.
- Issue and receipt of stores for storage and for timely issuance to the user department.
- Maintain accurate and up to date store records for accountability purposes.
- Label the stock as received to support easy identification and to protect against theft.
- Conduct sock checks in order to identify wear or defects to ensure such stock is replaced and accounted for in the books of account for cost management purposes.
- Provide suggestions on areas of improvement in the management of stock to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in the delivery of service.
- Arrange received goods in the store to support ease in accessibility and retrieval, and to minimize accidents.
- Any other duties assigned
- Diploma in Supplies management or storekeeping or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Proficiency in Computer skills
- Knowledge of Public Procurement and assets disposal Act and regulations
- Three (3) years’ experience in store keeping.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants are requested to submit their handwritten applications, curriculum vitae, and copies of certificates, ID and other testimonials to the undersigned on or before 16th Aug, 2019 at 4pm. The applicant must have Computer certificate, a certificate of good conduct, HELB clearance certificate and KRA clearance certificate.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Kisii National Polytechnic,
P.O Box 222-40200,
KNP is an equal employer, therefore female and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.