NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Supply Chain Management Officer Jobs, Supply Chain Jobs, MSEA Jobs
Ref. No: MSEA-34/7/2019
MSEA Grade 7
This is the entry and training grade for this cadre. An officer at this level will work under the guidance of a Senior Officer.
- Implementing existing supplies regulations, procedures and system;
- Recommending disposal of unserviceable stores;
- Compiling procurement plans;
- Sourcing for suppliers;
- Conducting stock control, stock taking and stock audit;
- Implementing of e-procurement strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Supply Chain Management, Commerce (Supplies Management option), Procurement or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution; and
- Proficiency in computer applications.
In addition, all prospective candidates MUST satisfy the requirements of leadership and integrity as set out in Chapter six (6) of the constitution of Kenya and attach the following documents to their applications:-
- Ethics and Anti-corruption Commission clearance Certificate (EACC)
- Kenya Revenue Authority Tax compliance Certificate (KRA)
- Higher Education Loans Board clearance Certificate(HELB)
- Certificate of Good Conduct from Criminal Investigation Department (CID)
- Certificate from Credit Reference Bureau
How to Apply
If you clearly believe that you to meet the criteria given above, please submit your sealed application letters with detailed CV, copies of academic certificates, 3 referees with their e-mail addresses and telephone contacts; quoting the Reference Number for the job being applied on both the envelop and the application letter.
All applications should either be sent through the post office or hand delivered or emailed to the Chief Executive Officer not later than 30th July, 2019.
The Chief Executive Officer
Micro and Small Enterprise Authority (MSEA)
Utalii House 10th Floor, Left wing
P.O. Box 48823-00100
MSEA is an equal opportunity employer .Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing in any form or failure to attach any of the stipulated documents shall lead to automatic disqualification