Technical Sales Representative Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Our client, a rapidly growing industrial company located in Industrial Area is a premier supplier of a large variety of premium quality weighing scales and digital weigh bridges and is looking to hire a Technical Sales Representative.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Closes new accounts and new sales leads.
- Developing accounts by checking customer’s buying history; suggesting related and new items;
- Explaining technical features of company products.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests;
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- A Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Sales & Marketing or a Business related course.
- Previous experience in selling industrial products i.e machines, power tools, chemicals, spare parts, construction materials etc will be preferred.
- Must have 1-3 years experience in sale of industrial products.
- Must be between 25-30 years of Age.Male candidates encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV, quoting their current salary to email@example.com for consideration.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.