Principal Business Project Officer (Revenue Streams) Jobs, Communications Jobs, Journalism Jobs, Literature Jobs, KICC Jobs
Job Grade 4
The Principal Business Projects Officer (Revenue Streams) reports to Business Projects Manager.
- Prepare project proposals and develop project plan, schedule and budget
- Ensure submission of approved business project budgets into the following financial year’s budget to necessitate project execution
- Initiate, develop and execute partnership with other organizations to enhance the business of the organization
- Initiate business alliances for improved service delivery
- Brings new products to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development programs, preparing return on investment analysis
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information
- Introduce and market new products by developing time integrated plans with sales
- Provide detailed weekly and monthly performance reports
- Perform other duties assigned by business project manager
- Have a minimum six (6) years relevant work experience, three (3) of which should have been at a level of senior business project officer
- Have a bachelor degree in any of the following:- communications, journalism or literature or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Have a master’s degree from a recognized institution
- Be a registered member of a relevant professional body
- Have a certificate in management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from recognized institution
- Be proficient in computer applications
- Fulfill the requirements of chapter six of the constitution
Applicants must comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution and avail clearance certificates from:
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (certificate of good conduct)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) – Tax Compliance
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their applications which should include:
- One-page statement on how you meet the requirements for the post.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Indication of current salary.
- Professional certificates and testimonials.
- Three Professional referees
Terms of Offer
The successful candidate’s appointment will be as follows:-
Job Grade KICC 3 shall be appointed on a contract of five (5) years renewable subject to performance.
Job Grade KICC 4, Job Grade KICC 5, Job Grade KICC 6 and Job Grade KICC 7 shall be appointed on permanent and pensionable terms
How to Apply
Applications should be sent under confidential cover and with the envelope clearly marked as per your application Ref. “Ref. KICC/ …… /2019” not later than 12th August, 2019 at 5:00pm to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Kenyatta International Convention Centre,
P. O. Box 30746-00100,