Manager Jobs, KLDC Jobs
JOB GRADE KLDC 3 (1 position)
Job Ref No.: KLDC/003/2019
Duties and Responsibilities will entail:
- Carrying out training needs assessment in leather value chain.
- Ensure the training Centres are operational and well maintained.
- Carrying out the identification/recruitment of MSMEs to be trained in production of leather and leather products.
- Advising on development and revision of training curriculum and materials.
- Coordinating trainings across the Centres.
- Ensuring a register of trained MSMEs is maintained.
- Coordinating follow up and assessment of training impacts on MSMEs productivity.
- Ensuring appropriate environmental management systems is in place.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have:
- A minimum period of ten (10) years relevant work experience, three (3) of which should be in a management position in the Public Service or Private Sector.
- Have a Bachelor’s Degree in leather related field from a recognized institution.
- Possession of a Masters Degree in leather related field is an added advantage.
- Have a certificate in Leadership Course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution.
- Professional qualification and membership to a professional body, where applicable.
- Be proficient in computer applications.
- Fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution.
- Demonstrate competence in work performance
How To Apply
Interested candidates are expected to fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya. Specifically, they must obtain and submit with their application, copies of the following:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance/Compliance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority
- Clearance from Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Clearance from recognized Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Suitably qualified candidates are advised to download and complete the Candidates’ Profile and Application Form (from the ‘Vacancies’ section at www.leathercouncil.go.ke) indicating the Job Reference Number on the Job Application Form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching certified copies of academic certificates and professional qualifications and National ID. Hand-delivered application can also be dropped at the Council’s Reception Desk located at CPA Centre, 5th Floor, Thika Road, next to KCA University.