NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Chief Principal Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Education Jobs, TSC Jobs
The Chief Principal is the lead educator and accounting officer and is responsible for the operational management of the institution. He/she is also responsible for the development and implementation of education plans, policies, programmes and curriculum activities of the institution.
- To qualify for appointment to the grade of Chief Principal, a teacher must: –
- Be serving under Career Progression Guidelines;
- Have served as Principal for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Be currently serving as Senior Principal T-Scale 14 (D4);
- Be a holder of Master’s Degree in a relevant area;
- Have satisfactory rating in the performance appraisal and performance contracting process;
- Have demonstrated ability to supervise, mentor and provide professional support to other teachers;
- Meet the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution; and
- Meet any other requirements deemed necessary by the Commission.
How To Apply: