Principal Corporate Communications Officer Jobs, Communication Jobs, Journalism Jobs, Public Relations Jobs, ERC Jobs
Reporting to the Manager, Corporate Communications, the successful candidate will be responsible for branding and development and implementation of EPRA’s communication and branding strategy, policies and plans.
- Developing, managing and overseeing implementation of Corporate Communication and Branding Strategy and policy;
- Developing and managing information, education and communication materials;
- Ensuring a positive corporate image and providing media liaison services;
- Developing corporate social responsibility programs.
- Mentoring and coaching staff
- At least eight (8) years relevant work experience three (3) of which should have been in supervisory role;
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- A Master’s Degree in Communication, Journalism Public Relations, Marketing or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution;
- Professional qualification and membership in good standing;
- Management course lasting not less four (4) weeks from a recognized institution;
- Proficiency in computer skills;
- Demonstrated results in work performance; and
- Fulfilled the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution
Applicants are required to provide a detailed CV indicating their current and previous employers, positions held, current and expected salary, names of at least three professional referees, education and professional certificates together with a copy of national identity card or passport.
The shortlisted candidates will additionally be required to satisfy the requirements of Chapter six of the Constitution of
Kenya 2010 and provide:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance Certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Tax compliance Certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC); and
- Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
The Authority will offer attractive salaries and benefits to the selected candidates who can look forward to a rewarding career in a professionally run organization. The successful candidates will be offered employment on contract and permanent and pensionable terms as specified.
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the stated requirements can submit applications attaching a signed application letter, copies of education and professional certificates, a detailed CV giving details of telephone contact, email address, names and contacts of three (3) professional referees not later than 5.00pm 6th August 2019.
Applications clearly indicating job applied for should be sent to:
EPRA values diversity therefore youth, female candidates, Persons with Disability (PWD) and marginalized are strongly encouraged to apply.
EPRA is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Recruitment process is free. The Authority does charge any processing fees at all.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACT