Customer Service Executive Jobs, Customer Service Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Salary: 30k gross salary with 15K in 1st one month (1 month probation)
We are start-up digital gaming platform seeking to hire 6 customer service executives to engage our clients, resolve their complaints and make their experience better. The ideal candidate should be willing to work both day & night shifts from our office along Thika road, next to USIU.
- Ensure all customers are assisted promptly and professionally
- Responding to customer queries, raising tickets and ensuring all tickets are resolved
- Establish and maintain caring relationships with customers, providing information on inquiries, understanding customer grievances and finding amiable ways to resolve them.
- Escalation of problematic clients to the team leader
- Recording clients complaints in the CRM and follow through to ensure they are sorted
- Support staff on admin and operational functions
- Report writing and report generation for accountability
- Ability and willingness to work flexible work shifts including night-shift
- A certificate or diploma in business or customer service
- MUST have a minimum of 1 years’ experience working in a customer service role
- Minimum KCSE Grade C
- Must be Computer literate, Fast at typing and working with modern, digital technology
- Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Should be below the age of 30
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing of English and Swahili
- Qualified Female candidates are encouraged to apply
- Willing to work both day & night shift
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Customer Service Executive) to email@example.com before 14th August 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.