Dentist Jobs, Medical Jobs, M.P Shah Hospital Jobs
The Dentist will perform all general dentistry treatment on the needy patients.
- Maintain a sterile and neat working environment according to current infection control procedures.
- Provide diagnostic information by exposing and developing radiographic studies to the patient.
- Document dental care services by maintaining patients records.
- Provide restorative, endodontic, periodontics and prosthodontics treatment to the patients
- Manage dental and medical emergencies by maintaining CPR Certification, emergency drug and oxygen supply.
- Ensure instruments are sterilized as per infection control guidelines.
- Educate patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control and postoperative instructions.
- Degree in related field.
- Minimum of three years working experience in a similar position.
- Ability to build relationships, a good team player, possess good communication skills, consultation and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply:
Interested candidates are kindly encouraged to forward their CVs and application letters to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating on the subject of the email the position applied for, on or before 31st August 2019.
Please note that M. P. Shah Hospital does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, pre-employment medical examinations or any other fees).
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.