Deputy Principal Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Education Jobs, TSC Jobs
The Deputy Principal I will report to the Principal. He/she will provide support to the Principal of the institution in the development and implementation of education plans, policies, programs and curriculum activities.
To qualify for appointment to the grade of Deputy Principal II, a teacher must: –
- Be serving under Career Progression Guidelines;
- Have served as Deputy Principal for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Be currently serving as Deputy Principal II (D2);
- Have obtained a satisfactory rating in the performance appraisal process;
- Have a Master’s degree in a relevant area;
- Meet the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution; and
- Meet any other requirement deemed necessary by the Commission.
How To Apply: