Fleet Coordinator Jobs, Human Capital Synergies Jobs
Our Client, a leading Tours & Travel Company seeks to recruit a Fleet Coordinator. The Fleet coordinator will be responsible for managing fleet and drivers to ensure efficiency in all logistical and mechanical processes. Work on the ground with mechanics and drivers to sort out breakdowns inspections and servicing requirements.
- Putting in place strategic initiatives to ensure provision of efficient transport services
- Developing a system to monitor vehicle performance in regard to fuel consumption, speed, wear and tear
- Co coordinating loading and delivery of petroleum products to various regions
- The review analysis of the fleet performance and preparation of relevant management reports.
- Administer vehicle maintenance program utilizing staff to ensure the following activities are completed: planning and assigning work, inspecting completed work, maintaining compliance to safety and governmental standards.
- Identifying operational issues, potential problems and opportunities.
- Responsible for all drivers routing, tracking and monitoring to ensure route optimization.
- Sourcing of Vehicles Parts and keeping Inventory of the same.
- Planning, Budgeting and scheduling periodic service, preventive repairs and maintenance of vehicles.
- Ensuring compliance in all Transport Regulations e.g. Insurance, Inspection, Speed Governors and TLB.
- Outsourcing/Hiring of vehicles in cases of high demand. Negotiate with and monitor vendors for outsourced services.
- Driver training on safety and customer service.
- Preparing of duty roasters for drivers.
- Outsourcing for quotations for parts and related services; and raising Purchase Orders.
- Ability to train and supervise a team of semi-skilled mechanics to improve maintenance and fleet efficiency
- Maintenance of vehicle usage control files and related files e.g. Checklists, maintenance files etc.
- Maintains all reports and documentation required or requested by the department.
- Prepares reports for evaluation of fleet maintenance effectiveness and efficiency.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience working as a fleet coordinator
- Must have experience working in a tours and travel company
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective verbal and listening skills
- Very effective organizational skills
- Strong business ethics
- Attention to Detail
How To Apply
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time Telephone number to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org with Fleet Coordinator -Tours & Travel on the Subject line. Candidates MUST indicate their Current and Expected salaries.