NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Head Teacher Jobs, Teaching Jobs, TSC Jobs
The Head Teacher is the head of the school and the lead educator. He/she is responsible for the provision of leadership in implementation of the curriculum, educational policies and programs. He/she also leads in the development and implementation of the school’s strategy, work plans, budgets, and supervises the operations of the school.
- To qualify for appointment to the grade of Head Teacher, a teacher must:-
- Be serving under career progression guidelines
- Have served as Deputy Head Teacherfor a minimum period ofthree (3) years;
- Be currently serving as Deputy Head Teacher II TSC Scale 9;
- Be in possession of a Bachelor of Education degree or its equivalent;
- Have satisfactory rating in the performance appraisal;
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six (6) of the Constitution;
- Have demonstrated ability to supervise, mentor and provide professional support to other teachers and;
- Meet any other requirement the Commission may deem necessary.