HORECA Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Our client is an FMCG distributor is currently supplying premium range of products to the leading hotels and restaurants within East African region.
They seek to hire a highly talented Sales Executive who will be responsible for the penetration of the portfolio and sales growth within HORECA segment as well as developing strong relations with the existing accounts.
Salary: Ksh 60,000 – 100,000
Location: Nairobi with frequent travels to other towns.
- Identifying market potential in order to establish new account, achieve sales volume, revenue and profitability goals.
- Maximize volume and revenue in key assigned HORECA accounts
- Ensuring availability of the products in the markets.
- Conduct prospects for new clients to identify and develop new accounts.
- Develops and executes effective HORECA account-specific marketing & Sales programs.
- Identify and act on cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- Prepare weekly or monthly sales reports.
- Provide market feedback to the management regarding movement of products.
- Participate in sales and marketing activities & meetings.
- Spot and utilize opportunities in new accounts.
- Build and maintain effective customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty.
- Handle and respond to existing products queries from clients quickly, effectively and accurately.
- Provide customers with the appropriate selection, sampling of products in response of their inquiries.
- Provide solutions and solve problems to customers.
- Conduct market intelligence and monitor competitor activity.
- Timely and frequent visits to the clients.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales & Marketing
- 3 – 5 years sales experience within HORECA market
- Capable of meeting and or exceeding monthly activity and sales goals
- Smart with good business acumen.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Team player and able to work with minimal supervision
- Flexible and good planning and organization skills
- Good time management skills
- Honest and a person of integrity.
How To Apply
If you possess the necessary qualifications and experience, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly quoting “HORECA SALES EXCEUTIVE” on the email subject line. Only shortlisted candidates will be considered.