HR Generalist Jobs, HR Jobs, Administration Jobs, Administrative Jobs, Hospitality Jobs
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for HR Generalist (Hospitality) position for one of our clients.
S/he will be responsible for the administration of the day-to-day operations of various HR functions. Primary duties include Recruitment & Selection, Employee Data Management, Industrial Relations and other HR duties.
- Participate and provide administrative support in the employee separation processes including exit interviews;
- Responsible for maintaining up to date data on HR and preparing weekly and monthly HR reports;
- Oversee the recruitment process by participating in the short listing, scheduling and interviewing process;
- Prepare employee contracts and ensure sign off by employee on HR policies documentation;
- Undertake reference checks and other background information on selected candidates;
- Act as the lead person in grievance, disciplinary matters and union matters
- Coordinate the performance assessment process
- Assist in the administration of payroll through providing Finance with necessary documentation and query clarification
- Ensure accurate and up to date record keeping of employee data
- Undertake monthly employee file audits to ensure completeness of files
- Ensure statutory documentation is provided by all employees
- Act as the lead person in HR compliance matters e.g. social, airline and financial audits etc
- Implements HR programs by providing human resources services, including Talent Acquisition, Staffing, Employment Processing, Compensation, Health And Welfare Benefits, Training And Development, Records Management, Safety & Health, Succession Planning, Employee Relations & Retention, And Labor Relations
- At least 8 years’ experience in HR in a hospitality environment with exposure managing a team coupled with professional;
- Must have strong HR process and practices experience;
- Experience in strategy formulation and execution with Executive Committee member;
- Must have experience in handling labor matters tied to disciplinary/conduct;
- Must understand the legalities of business law in relation to HR and employee employment rights and how to apply them within the day-to-day work, company policy documentation and staff welfare;
- Project management experience is desirable.
How to Apply:
Send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th Aug 2019. Clearly indicate the job title.