Human Resource Head Jobs, HR Jobs, Business Administration Jobs, Sheer Logic Jobs
Sheer Logic Management Consultants is seeking to engage a dynamic individual for Human Resource Head position for one of our clients.
To develop and implement human resource strategies and work practices that enhance organisational capability, ensure a robust pipeline of skilled and competent staff and to promote a positive work culture.
- Develop and implement HR management policies, including overall manpower structure, and procedures and monitor all HR activities and practices to ensure compliance.
- Co-ordinate the performance management process and all related functions including staff appraisal, training planning and implementation and incentive schemes so as to ensure that the Company gets the most out of its human resources.
- Put in place and regularly review and update succession plans that ensure the continuous availability of internal candidates, to fill vacancies within the supervisory and management grades.
- Manage industrial relations and Union matters and offer training, advice and general guidance to managers and supervisors on labour laws and related market practices so as to ensure a harmonious work environment.
- Oversee and coordinate all HR activities including knowledge management, HR Information Systems, welfare and disciplinary matters across the company.
- Recruit managers and supervisors and oversee the recruitment of operational staff and ensure that new employees receive proper instructions regarding their duties and terms of employment.
- Handle staff grievances in a prompt, conscientious manner while paying heed to the company’s business needs and policies.
- Put in place effective communication systems and channels that promote the timely flow of information between and among managers, supervisors and staff.
- Train managers and supervisors on basic staff management and disciplinary skills and provide counselling support to staff as needed.
- Continually review and update the terms and conditions of service of employees and ensure that these are communicated to all staff.
- Continually review pay and reward systems that are in place within the company so as to ensure that these remain competitive and affordable.
- Keep abreast of HR management best practice in both the local and international human resources management field and recommend changes to Company HR practices to embrace such developments.
- Management of the township
- Degree in HR, business administration or social sciences. A post graduate degree will be an added advantage.
- Diploma in HR management
- 15+ year’s experience in human resource management of which atleast 5 years in a HR leadership role in a reasonable size company or the second in command for HR in a large organization.
- Worked with companies that have a good reputation for people management practices.
- Experience of HR systems development
- Knowledge of labour laws including the employment act
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective listening skills
- Training planning/ management skills
- Leadership skills
- Computer literate
How to Apply
Send CV to email@example.com by 12th August 2019. Please clearly indicate on the subject line as “Human Resource Head”