Land Surveying Internships, Internships in Kenya, Kenya Rural Roads Authority Jobs
KeRRA is a State Corporation established by the Kenya Roads Act 2007 to manage, develop and maintain rural road network in the country.
The objective of the KeRRA Youth Internship/Industrial attachment programme is to provide the youth with an opportunity to gain practical experience in their respective fields and develop their ability to successfully take up employment opportunities in their respective areas of study.
We currently have opportunities in the following disciplines, Land Surveying.
Suitably qualified and interested candidates from Universities and colleges are hereby requested to apply for the opportunities.
- Should be a Kenyan Citizen.
- Should be available full time for the duration of the program (4 months).
- Should have graduated between January, 2016 and December, 2018 with either a First degree or Diploma from an accredited Institution in the stated above disciplines and be in possession of the relevant certificate.
- Not have undertaken any other Internship program or have been exposed to work experience since graduation.
- Be Computer Literate and have strong communication skills
How to Apply
Interested, eligible candidates should submit their applications online by visiting the Kenya Rural Roads Authority’s website: www.kerra.go.ke under the E-Services Section – recruitment Portal. Applications should be received by close of business on 6th August 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.