Legal Assistant Jobs, legal Jobs, KTB Jobs
REF. KTB/HR 008/2019
- Assist in organizing and maintaining documents and legal instruments in paper or electronic filing systems.
- Assist in the distribution of Board and Board committee documents.
- Assist the Director Legal Services in indexing, archiving and retrieval of Board and Committee minutes and other vital documents appropriately.
- Maintain an efficient records management systems/ filing system in the Legal Directorate.
- Assist in preparing correspondence and draft legal documents under the supervision of the Legal Services Manager.
- Assist in preparing preliminary legal documents/instruments to facilitate compliance with legal requirements, standards and procedures
- Undertake legal research under supervision of the Legal Services Manager to facilitate the provision of accurate and timely information to management
- Follow up with external lawyers under the supervision of the Legal Services Manager
- Assist in compiling departmental reports
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Diploma in Law (Legal Studies)
- Certificate in Computer Proficiency
How To Apply
Each application should be accompanied by an application letter quoting the reference number for the position applied for, detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating current position, current remuneration, day time contact, e-mail address, name and contacts of three (3) referees.
All applications should clearly indicate the job reference and be submitted in any ONE of the following ways;
- Online applications should be emailed together with all the documents to: email@example.com indicating the position and reference on the subject line.
- Hard Copies applications maybe posted through Postal Address: P. O. Box 30630 – 00100
OR Hand Delivered and signed for at the Reception-KTB 7 th Floor Kenya Re Towers, Ragati Road. All hard copies applications should clearly indicate job reference on the envelope.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit valid documents to satisfy the requirements of
Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and will be required to submit among other documents:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau
To be considered, applications must be received on or before 2nd September 2019 at 5:00 pm, addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Tourism Board
P. O. Box 30630 – 00100
KTB is an equal opportunity employer.