Logistics Supervisor Jobs, Logistics Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
To support the Logistics Manager with close supervision and coordination of all Logistics related operations, ensuring safe and efficient passage of Operations bound goods.
- Manage, supervise, monitor and record the movement of goods and coordinate deliveries with particular attention to cost control, quality and timely delivery;
- Plan routes, process shipments and shipments documentation;
- Direct, optimize and coordinate the full logistic cycle;
- Handle technical details relating to transportation, such as transportation regulations and any necessary documentation;
- Liaise, build relationships and negotiate with logistic contractors;
- Manage relationships with third party logistics partners.
- Assist in analyzing operating procedures, and prioritizing any logistic procedures.
- Keep track of logistics, pickup and delivery times, transport costs and efficiency.
- Efficiently evaluate the costs of transportation, services and delivery schedules within a budget or distribution strategy.
- Prepare fleet reports, as well as a logistics reports;
- Maintain familiarity with relevant logistics compliance issues as required by the policies and legal statutes in order to ensure compliance.
- Preparations of weekly, monthly, annual and many other reports as requested by the Logistics Manager.
- Planning and designing new logistics strategies with different departmental users and other possible ways to make sure that the logistics functions is highly understandable and respected by the different users.
- Any other duties assigned by the Logistics Manager.
Key Performance Indicators
- Timely submission of reports to Logistics Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement and Logistics Management;
- At least 3 years’ experience in a Supervisory role in a Logistics company;
- Must have successfully completed the EACFFPC Course;
- Must be familiar with Kenya Ports Authority and (KRA) procedures of Cargo Handling;
- Must be familiar with the requirements of the shipping lines for Cargo Handling.
Personal Attributes and Competencies
- Excellent command of English language;
- Excellent Interpersonal skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Information management skills;
How To Apply
Send your applications to email@example.com