Marketing Officer Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, KTB Jobs
REF. KTB/HR 005/2019
- Assist in development of itineraries
- Assist in coordination of stakeholder’s familiarization trips.
- Assist in maintenance and updating register of region’s invoices including information on Market Development Representatives, international and local suppliers.
- Assist in monitoring stock levels of collateral material in liaison with the Product, Administration and Procurement Departments respectively.
- Assist in identification of ideal corporate giveaways for the planned regional activities.
- Assist in developing and maintain client database for e marketing and distribution of information for stakeholders.
- Assist in implementation the Social Media components of the KTB Digital Marketing Strategy
- Assist with the positioning of the Magical Kenya Brand and drive Brand consistency on Social Media space
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the followings; Marketing, Tourism Management, Commerce (Marketing Option), Business Administration or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Proficiency in Computer Applications
How To Apply
Each application should be accompanied by an application letter quoting the reference number for the position applied for, detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating current position, current remuneration, day time contact, e-mail address, name and contacts of three (3) referees.
All applications should clearly indicate the job reference and be submitted in any ONE of the following ways;
- Online applications should be emailed together with all the documents to: email@example.com indicating the position and reference on the subject line.
- Hard Copies applications maybe posted through Postal Address: P. O. Box 30630 – 00100
OR Hand Delivered and signed for at the Reception-KTB 7 th Floor Kenya Re Towers, Ragati Road. All hard copies applications should clearly indicate job reference on the envelope.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit valid documents to satisfy the requirements of
Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and will be required to submit among other documents:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau
To be considered, applications must be received on or before 2nd September 2019 at 5:00 pm, addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Tourism Board
P. O. Box 30630 – 00100
KTB is an equal opportunity employer.