Primary School Teacher Jobs, Teaching Jobs, TSC Jobs
Eligible candidates should meet the following basic requirements:
- Be Kenya citizens.
- PI Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education with 2 teaching subjects
- Must have minimum mean grade C+ (Plus) at Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education
- Must be employees of the Teachers Service Commission (TSC)
How To Apply
Interested candidates under this category should submit their application to the Secretary Teachers Service Commission through online platform www.teachersonline.go.ke not later than 30th August 2019.
Successful candidates under this category shall be appointed at T-Scale 7-Grade C2 and shall be posted to secondary schools where vacancies exist.
- The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Teachers Service Commission would wish to forewarn applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons purporting to assist in recruitment.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously been employed by the Teachers Service Commission.
Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest police station, TSC County Directors, Sub-County Directors or to Teachers Service Commission headquarters through the following telephone lines:
- Director (Staffing) Tel: 0202892193
- Deputy Director (Staffing) Tel: 0202892131
- Deputy Director(Staffing) Tel: 0202892133
Write to the Commission through the email address email@example.com
For detailed information on available vacancies in Counties and Schools/Institutions applicants are advised to:
- Visit the TSC Website www.tsc.go.ke or
- Visit the TSC offices at the County or Sub-County.
The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer.
SECRETARY/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER