Primary School Teacher Jobs, Teaching Jobs, TSC Jobs
Eligible candidates should meet the following basic requirements:
- Be Kenya citizens.
- Must be 45 years of age and below.
- Must have original Professional and Academic Certificates.
- Must be registered as a teacher as per Section 23 of the Teachers Service Commission Act 2012.
How To Apply
Applicants for posts in Primary schools must be holders of P1 certificate. Interested candidates should apply to the TSC County Director in the County where vacancies have been advertised and submit all relevant academic and professional documents not later than 30th August 2019.
Those who had applied earlier and were unsuccessful must apply afresh since a new merit list for 2019/2020 financial year will be generated. Successful candidates will be deployed to serve in any part of the Country.
Successful applicants must not fill application for employment form in more than one county as this will lead to disqualification.
- The recruitment exercise is free of charge. The Teachers Service Commission would wish to forewarn applicants against fraudsters who might extort money from unsuspecting persons purporting to assist in recruitment.
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously been employed by the Teachers Service Commission.
Any fraudulent activity should be reported to the nearest police station, TSC County Directors, Sub-County Directors or to Teachers Service Commission headquarters through the following telephone lines:
- Director (Staffing) Tel: 0202892193
- Deputy Director (Staffing) Tel: 0202892131
- Deputy Director(Staffing) Tel: 0202892133
Write to the Commission through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
For detailed information on available vacancies in Counties and Schools/Institutions applicants are advised to:
- Visit the TSC Website www.tsc.go.ke or
- Visit the TSC offices at the County or Sub-County.
The Teachers Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer.
SECRETARY/CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER