Principal Brand Marketing Officer Jobs, Marketing Jobs, Tourism Management, Commerce Jobs, KICC Jobs
Job Grade 4
The Principal Brand Marketing Officer reports to Marketing Manager.
- Editing, reviewing and providing support in design and production of marketing collateral materials
- Preparing the logistics for business and trade shows in liaison with marketing manager
- Coordinating stakeholders engagement forums
- Monitor stock levels of collateral material in liaison with procurement department
- Identify ideal corporate giveaways for the planned marketing activities
- Contribute to the compilation to the annual marketing work plans
- Develop and maintain client database for e-marketing and distribution of information to stakeholders
- Prepare design briefs and ensure accurate translation of brief
- Have a minimum period of six (6) years relevant work experience, three (3) of which should have been at a level of senior marketing officer
- Have a Bachelor degree in any of the following: marketing, tourism management, commerce (marketing option), business administration or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Have a master’s degree from a recognized institution
- Be a registered member of a relevant professional body
- Have a certificate in marketing course lasting not less than four (4) weeks from a recognized institution
- Be proficient in computer applications
- Fulfill the requirements of chapter six of the constitution
Applicants must comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution and avail clearance certificates from:
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (certificate of good conduct)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) – Tax Compliance
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their applications which should include:
- One-page statement on how you meet the requirements for the post.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Indication of current salary.
- Professional certificates and testimonials.
- Three Professional referees
Terms of Offer
The successful candidate’s appointment will be as follows:-
Job Grade KICC 3 shall be appointed on a contract of five (5) years renewable subject to performance.
Job Grade KICC 4, Job Grade KICC 5, Job Grade KICC 6 and Job Grade KICC 7 shall be appointed on permanent and pensionable terms
How to Apply
Applications should be sent under confidential cover and with the envelope clearly marked as per your application Ref. “Ref. KICC/ …… /2019” not later than 12th August, 2019 at 5:00pm to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Kenyatta International Convention Centre,
P. O. Box 30746-00100,