Principal Food & Beverage Coordinator Jobs, Hotel Jobs, KICC Jobs
JOB GRADE KICC 4, (1POST), REF: KICC/FB/2019
The Principal Food and Beverage Coordinator reports to Events Manager
- Implement contracts for catered food and related products
- Implement standards and regulatory compliance of food and beverage, from conception to completion.
- Implement recommendations of market survey findings and extract opportunities
- Onsite food and beverage implementation, inspection and wind up.
- Implementation of post event activities
- Implement communications in client relationships
- Implement event related revenue generation activities
- Implementing operational and administrative activities and efficient delivery
- Assist in planning and implementation of food and beverage budget and monitoring
- Liaise with outsourced service providers
- Comply with all healthy and safety standards
- Advice the management on other emerging operational activities in food and beverage management
- Assist in preparation of business plan.
- Develop food and beverage pricing, inventory, control procedures, standard of quality and service.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have:-
- Bachelor degree in hospitality management
- Master’s degree in hospitality management
- Professional qualification and membership to a professional body
- A minimum period of six (6) years relevant work experience three (3) of which should have been at the level of senior officer
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Management course lasting not less than four (4) weeks
- Fulfilling the requirements of chapter six of the constitution.
How To Apply
Applicants must comply with Chapter 6 of the Constitution and avail clearance certificates from:
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (certificate of good conduct)
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) – Tax Compliance
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
- Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Interested and qualified persons are requested to submit their applications which should include:
- One-page statement on how you meet the requirements for the post.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Indication of current salary.
- Professional certificates and testimonials.
- Three Professional referees
Terms Of Offer
The successful candidate’s appointment will be as follows:-
- Job Grade KICC 3 shall be appointed on a contract of five (5) years renewable subject to performance.
- Job Grade KICC 4, Job Grade KICC 5, Job Grade KICC 6 and Job Grade KICC 7 shall be appointed on permanent and pensionable terms
Applications should be sent under confidential cover and with the envelope clearly marked as per your application Ref. “Ref. KICC/ …… /2019” not later than 12th August, 2019 at 5:00pm to:
The Chief Executive Officer,
Kenyatta International Convention Centre,
P. O. Box 30746-00100,
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Persons with special needs that meet the requirements are encouraged to apply