Principal Jobs, Teaching Jobs, Education Jobs, TSC Jobs
The Principal is the lead educator and accounting officer and is responsible for the operational management of the institution. He/she is also responsible for the development and implementation of education plans, policies, programmes and curriculum activities of the institution.
- To qualify for appointment to the grade of Principal, a teacher must: –
- Be serving under Career Progression Guidelines;
- Have served as Deputy Principal for a minimum period of three (3) years;
- Be currently serving as Deputy Principal II T-Scale 12 (D2);
- Be a holder of Master’s degree in a relevant area;
- Have obtained a satisfactory rating in the performance appraisal process;
- Have demonstrated ability to supervise, mentor and provide professional support to other teachers;
- Meet the requirements of Chapter six (6) of the Constitution; and
- Meet any other requirement deemed necessary by the Commission.
How To Apply: