Production Manager Jobs, Customer Service Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Corporate Staffing Jobs
Our Client is one of the leading makers of indoor and outdoor furniture in Kenya. They seek to hire an experienced production manager to monitor the production plans, and activities in respect of human capital, material usage, utility and equipment use. He will also measure employee performance to ensure optimal productivity levels.
Title: Production Manager – Furniture Company
Gross Salary: 50k – 80k
- Work with the warehouse team to forecast and plan for present and future consumption of raw materials to ensure that materials are always available
- Monitor product standards at various levels of production and at the point of release so that the cost of rework is reduced
- Determine the human and material resources required and manage them to meet production targets.
- Monitor and review the performance of staff and organise necessary interventions for improvement
- Implement standard operating procedures for production operations and ensure they are adhered to
- Balance quality, productivity, cost, safety and morale to achieve positive results in all areas.
- Review production practices and equipment; make proposals for improvements to ensure that they are maximally effective
- Manage safety by addressing both physical and employee behavioral related safety issues to ensure minimum unsafe incidents at workplace and compliance with legislation
- Develop and maintain production metrics for quality, delivery, and safety.
- Liaise with the technical department on decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Ensure integrity in use of materials and resources is maintained
- Diploma or Business Related Degree
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in production management in a busy environment
- Passionate in customer management and service delivery
- High aptitude for problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Ability to motivate, constructively criticize and build high production teams through exemplary leadership.
- Excellent planning and organizational skill
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload with a focus on urgent and important.
- Excellent Analytical and record management skills
- Problem-solving skills