NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Receptionist Jobs, Hotel Jobs, Jobs In Nanyuki
Our client is a small lodge seeking to hire a Front Office/Receptionist to be based in Nanyuki.
- To be fully conversant with special promotions offered by the lodge and to pass this information on to the guest whenever the possibility arises.
- To promote the other departments within the lodge at every given opportunity in order to maximize the sales.
- To make sure that all reservations have the correct deposit taken.
- To ensure that all confirmations are sent out by the end of the shift.
- To be aware of the lodge availability and that every opportunity to maximise room sales is taken.
- Provide a hospitable service to the standards laid down by the lodge.
- To offer assistance to other departments, including Bar, Restaurant, and Housekeeping whenever you are needed.
- Whenever possible to anticipate guests’ needs, to be aware of all written and spoken requests, to carry out these requests in a courteous and helpful manner.
- To be fully conversant and able to operate the hotel’s front office systems.
- To ensure that all charges are correctly posted to the guests bills following the standard procedures.
- To deal with cash, cheque and credit transactions and to ensure that any discrepancies are reported immediately.
- To ensure that all messages received for guests are passed on accurately and as quickly as possible.
- To carry out all Reception duties following procedures as outlined in the S.O.P. Manual.
- To ensure the security of guests property, and lost property following security procedures.
- To ensure the correct levels of stationery are maintained at the reception.
- To arrive for work at the correct time and to ensure your appearance follows the hotels set standards.
- And any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- Diploma in front desk operations from Kenya Utalii college or equivalent
- 3 years experience in front office operations
- Work planning and organization skills
- Strong supervisory and discipline skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com