Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Our client is a security solutions provider dealing with electronic security systems. They seek to hire an experienced and technically savvy person for the role of Sales Executive.
Salary: Ksh 35,000 – 60,000
MUST be experienced results-driven with experience in selling electronic Security (CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Access control, Electric fencing, Video Intercoms, Gate automation etc.)ICT Solutions (IP telephony and computers),Fire solutions, Health and Safety solutions and remote Monitoring services to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. The individual in this role would provide appropriate product solutions for our customers and nurture them through our purchase flow from start to finish. Candidates for this position should prioritize customer care, acquisition, and company profitability.
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Researching potential target Customers for the company’s core business
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and visitation
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Keep continuous customer centric awareness and outlook-A consultative sales and marketing approach.
- Achieving new strategic business gains predominantly in the core business sector
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Participate in the marketing activities of the company
- Attend all meetings, tele-appointments and training courses deemed necessary by the company
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Any other duties, tasks and responsibilities consistent with the role.
- Proven work experience in selling electronics, electronic security systems and ICT solutions
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Minimum of diploma in a relevant field.
- Two years driving experience an added advantage.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates are advised to send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting “SALES EXECUTIVE – ELECRONIC SECURITY SOLUTIONS” on the email subject line. Applications closes on 5th August 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.