Senior Office Administrator Jobs, Administration Jobs, KTB Jobs
REF. KTB/HR 007/2019
- Coordinate appointments, meetings and travel itineraries for the Chief Executive Officer
- Manage the Chief Executive Officer’ s official calendar and diary
- Manage external and internal communications to the Chief Executive Officer’s office
- Manage the standing imprest for the Chief Executive Officer’s office
- Ensure positive communication between the Chief Executive Officer’s office and Directorates;
- Establish and monitor procedures for record keeping of correspondence and file movements;
- Maintain an up-to-date filing system in the office; and
- Ensure integrity and confidentiality of official communication, information, data and security of office assets and classified materials.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Served for a minimum period of three (3) years as an Assistant Office Administrator
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies or its equivalent qualification from a recognized institution
- Be a member of a relevant professional body
- Certificate in Computer applications from a recognized institution
- Shown merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
How To Apply
Each application should be accompanied by an application letter quoting the reference number for the position applied for, detailed Curriculum Vitae indicating current position, current remuneration, day time contact, e-mail address, name and contacts of three (3) referees.
All applications should clearly indicate the job reference and be submitted in any ONE of the following ways;
- Online applications should be emailed together with all the documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position and reference on the subject line.
- Hard Copies applications maybe posted through Postal Address: P. O. Box 30630 – 00100
OR Hand Delivered and signed for at the Reception-KTB 7 th Floor Kenya Re Towers, Ragati Road. All hard copies applications should clearly indicate job reference on the envelope.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to submit valid documents to satisfy the requirements of
Chapter 6 of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 and will be required to submit among other documents:
- Certificate of Good Conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations;
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board;
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the Kenya Revenue Authority;
- Clearance from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Report from an Approved Credit Reference Bureau
To be considered, applications must be received on or before 2nd September 2019 at 5:00 pm, addressed to:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenya Tourism Board
P. O. Box 30630 – 00100
KTB is an equal opportunity employer.