Service Centre Manager Jobs, Technical Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
To get Customer Feedback on After Sales Service and make appropriate recommendations for improvement.
- Make daily calls to clients from Data Base and book appointments for face to face visits;
- Compile a daily visit schedule, zoning particular areas for the day;
- Make face to face visits to customers and get feedback on our client’s services with a pre-set questionnaire;
- Report to Management on a daily basis giving a summary of client opinion and views;
- Make recommendations for improvement and action plan;
- Deliberate on action plan with Managements approval;
- Get referrals from client visits to promote our client’s services and products;
- Make monthly reports on the number of visits, an overview on opinion, resolution & satisfaction rate;
- Monthly summary of activities, ensuring all sectors of client base i.e. Dealers, Corporate clients, VVIPs, and individual clients are covered; and
- Any other tasks as may be allocated from time to time.
- At least 5 years’ work proven working experience in consumer product repair industry- A must;
- Degree in any Technical related course
- Basic PC knowledge and familiarity with use of computer equipment (Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
- Should have a professional outlook.
- Resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise.
- Customer Service Excellence.
- Telephone Etiquette.
How to Apply