Store Keeper Jobs, Stores Jobs, Ol Pejeta Jobs
The Ol Pejeta Conservancy (OPC) – a leading wildlife conservancy that works to conserve wildlife, provides a sanctuary for great apes and to generate income through wildlife tourism and complementary enterprises for re-investment in conservation and community development is seeking applicants in the position below:-
Store Keeper (1 Position)
The Store keeper will report to the Store’s Supervisor in the Procurement and Stores unit of the Finance department.
The Store Keeper will be responsible for receipt and issuance of stock items, keying in the same in the company’s stores system and ensure proper documentation and filing of all records under the stores section. The storekeeper will operate in an efficient & effective manner, according to the company policies and procedures.
- Receipts and issuance of stock items ensuring proper documentation of the same and the overall administration of the company’s store management system
- In liaison with the supervisor, determine and implement stock codes and vocabulary.
- Facilitate and raise stocks requisition for all workshops requirements.
- Determines the stock levels to ensure no over stocking or under stocking of materials.
- Ensure goods and materials are checked before receipt, confirmation of quantities and quality for coding and storage.
- Ensure storage security while ensuring correct material and goods handling, storage and movement.
- Ensure that the stores areas are kept clean and tidy and all items of stock are orderly kept.
- Ensure goods and materials allocation and distribution in relation to requisitions.
- Ensures documents verification and invoice clearance for payment.
- Completes and updates the company’s’ stores database.
- Entering data into the Road base software, analyzing, investigating and highlighting problems related to materials and goods stocks.
- Ensuring proper documentation and accurate filing within the stores section.
To be successful in this role, applicants should meet the following criteria:-
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma in purchasing & supplies or related course. Computer usage certification.
- Experience: At least 3 years in stores management with knowledge of “Road base” stores management software and/or other stores software’s.
- Key skills and qualities: Strong analytical skills, Ability to work under minimum supervision, Keen & fast learner, good communicator, confident, presentable and a good team player. Knowledge in written and spoken English and Kiswahili. Integrity is a key factor for this position.
How To Apply
Any person who wishes to be considered for this position is requested to submit their application letters together with copies of relevant certificates, testimonials/references and any valid professional licenses to the Head of Human Capital by Friday, 30th August 2019.
Our contacts are:
Ol Pejeta Conservancy
P.O. Box Private Bag,
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the mail subject as
- STORE KEEPER
NOTE: ONLY SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.
THE OL PEJETA CONSERVANCY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
ALL POTENTIAL CANDIDATES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.